Friday, April 13, 2007

Blog Crazy

So I just figured out how to do this blog thing. Had one before on the www.alivenotdead.com site but it was not so user friendly and was a pain in the ass to post photos so I only posted once every three months. This one's a lot easier to use but I've got some cathing up to do. Here's a backlog of crap I wanted to post:

This is obviously some really angry fat woman. I saw this outside an arts and crafts store in Emeryville, Ca. I agree that Kate Moss should not be the image of beauty but isn't a statement like this equally hateful? This bitch is just a player hater with a mini van and a lot of time on her hands.

What the fuck is this? Was staying at my friend's house in the Berkeley Hills last week and it showed up on the patio one day. Is it a mole or a gopher? The gardner laid out some poison earlier in the week. It probably ate the poison, got really high and then ODed. R.I.P.

This is my grilfriend's chihuahua, Chiquita. She likes to stay in bed all day and sleep. If she could talk she'd say, "Get that fucking flash outta my face, puta!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God bless you.I'm vine,a girl from Xinjiang ,China.
xinjiang ,you know, a really faraway region.
Hope I could meet you someday,not in the TV,that's true.
Good luck~

September 11, 2007 at 6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL@puta

WOW@ a comment from a girl from Xinjiang.

April 21, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home