Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Random Crap

Was in Plam Springs for a wedding, then LA dropping in on the GR masters Eric and Martin.Now I'm back in San Francisco getting ready for the screening on Friday. Here's a couple of images from the trip down south.
My buddy from highschool drove this '58 Cadillac all the way down to Palm Springs from San Francisco. The wedding was at the Frank Sinatra Estate so the car fit perfectly. They don't make cars like this anymore. This car's interior was bigger than my first apartment in Hong Kong.

Was checking out Gehry's Disney building in downtown LA and saw R2D2 there checking it out too. So I papparazzied him while his head was turned. I didn't know droids were into architecture too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG R2D2 mailbox. That's awesome.

April 26, 2007 at 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Frank Sinatra Estate? Man, I have GOT to check that out. I'm from Orlando so I'm doubley excited that it's closeby.

April 27, 2007 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Perry said...

Everybody wants to be your friend, when you're a celebrity. I was at the Castro. You guys were cool...Didn't get wind of the after show event, til' too late. Woulda' liked to ask you guys more about Wushu, HK image, attitude,materialism,B.S,etc...

Friend of a friend, of a friend, who knew you before all the fame.

April 29, 2007 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home