Sunday, August 30, 2009

G.I. Joe

Since G.I. Joe the movie just came out I thought I'd post these little "modified" public service announcements from the old G.I. Joe cartoon. I used to watch G.I. Joe everyday after school when I was growing up. At the end of each episode they would tag on these public service announcements teaching kids what to do in emergencies. I actually saw these "modified" versions years ago before youtube and websites and you had to download it off a bbs server, remember those? Anyway, they crack me up every time I see them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing some of these modified public service announcements lines after I saw the movie (...which I have to say I enjoyed in the aspect that it's "GI Joe" and got to see some of the characters in real life - and I grew up with it but... didn't enjoy how they changed so much of what GI Joe is that it wasn't GI Joe... and what the heck was up with all that robocop super suit stuff???)

September 6, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Jinting said...

Happy Birthday daniel wu

September 29, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home