Friday, June 12, 2009

Terence Yin sings Hallelujah

I shot this at my boy Terence's birthday gig. I was playing around with the HD video feature on my Canon 5D MkII. I was really amazed at the quality that I got and I didn't even light it. There is no auto focus when shooting in video so I had to pull the focus myself and because I was using a telephoto lens that made the depth of focus short it was hard to stay on him. Turns out it created a nice effect with his singing, which was very much on point that night.

Terence Yin Sings Hallelujah from Daniel Wu on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

Blogger .::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

surely your boy Terence is a fan of Jeff Buckley as well, by way of Leonard Cohen?

June 13, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the quality of the video came out really nice... it really did fit with Terences' performance perfectly... you're right, the in and out focus was great!

June 14, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home