Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ladies Please.....

I can't hold my tounge any longer. Ladies, ladies, ladies, please stop the insanity! The sun is out and so are those stupid oversized sunglasses. Look at the picture below. That's reason enough not to wear these damn things. They should tack an extra 60 days on Paris' sentence just for wearing those silly glasses. Most guys do not find them cute and unless you are Lenny Kravitiz's drummer or Jackie O, you most likely can't pull them off, so just say no. I know it's hard, every mall in America is selling them these these days, but just try and stay away!
Same note to all the guys out there with motorcycles, Harleys and rice rockets alike. Reving your engine to redline at a stoplight doesn't prove how cool you are nor does it make ladies want to suck your dick it just makes people like me want to clothesline you as you pass by. I swear to God it's not out of jealousy, it's because I'm embarrased for you. There are a bunch of nimrods in my neighborhood that are doing this all night long.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha

May 24, 2007 at 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's funny she's going to jail.

Not gonna lie but I'm pretty much used to those sunglasses. Especially in LA where everyone likes to think that they are all celebrities. hmm.

May 26, 2007 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger Perry said...

Glad to see you are not a fan of the "rice rocket"...I inherited my friends Acura Integra, when I helped him drive up to Seattle. Thanfully,It's all stock, aside from the Egghead ultraman sticker over the gas tank

May 26, 2007 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger Golden N Rong said...

lol i agree, it looks stupid on girls

May 27, 2007 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

i hate those glasses. esp when they carry a fake bag with them.

June 16, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home