Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weekend at Bernie's

I remember seeing this movie at a drive-in when I was a kid. It was pretty funny but I think those two New Yorkers thought because Andrew McCarthy and Johnathan Silverman could pull off dragging their dead boss all over the place so they could party all weekend, they could easily carry their dead friend down to the local check cashers to cash his no longer needed social security check. This story is funny and sick in just the same way pork is sometimes sweet and sour .
Read the full story here

4 Comments:

Blogger helen said...

"An only in New York story"
from New Yorker

January 9, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Mandolin said...

parts of me want to laugh, but then I just have to shake my head. All over 355 bucks. but what the hell right? if you can do it in the movies :P

January 10, 2008 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Golden N Rong said...

i saw that story on the news, its weird, but you know New York

January 10, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Willow said...

Which is better? "Weekend at Bernie's" or "Weekend At Bernie's II"?

January 10, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home