Monday, January 21, 2008

Help out if you can.

JC was a good friend and collaborator. We worked together countless of times for various magazine covers, editorials and adverts. He was one of my favorite photographers because he was quick, efficient and good. A talented photographer with no ego and a really nice guy at that, he succumbed to stomach cancer this year and passed recently at the young age of 34. He will truly be missed.

His retrospective book, "Awakening", is amazing. Bound in plush black velvet, it’s basically a who’s who of Hong Kong stars with everyone from Zhang Ziyi to Chow Yun Fat to 2R all beautifully shot by JC himself. All proceeds from the sale of this book will go to JC’s family who were almost entirely supported by JC and could use the extra cash. As a special offer to my fans, AliveNotDead.com would like to offer the option to buy an autographed edition at no extra cost. Simply click here to purchase or to read more about the book and JC.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to get that book not only to help out but also I'm a fan of Tony Leung Chiu Wai and Anthony Wong Chau San.

Pay pal is no good for me (even though an autographed copy would be cool). Is this book up for sale in Hong Kong? Maybe one of my friends over there could buy it for me and send it over.

January 21, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger helen said...

SOLD!!!(autographed edition)
I see, you back in HK.

January 21, 2008 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger windrain said...

The site will not let me log in.
Can I buy it on a different site?

January 23, 2008 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger helen said...

I just received the JC Photobook today. I'm surprised I got it in just 5 days! (New York) Thanks for the autograph.Beautiful book!!

January 24, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home