Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Book of the Month.

So I was inspired by Oprah to start my own Book of the Month club. And here is my first book:

What's Your Poo Telling You? by Josh Richman and Dr. Anish Sheth
Ring of Fire, Shart, No#3. If you don't know what any of those three names stand for, then you must read "What's your Poo Telling You?". This insightful little book is a quick and informative read. Perfect for when you're doing a Number 2. It tells you everything you need to know, and then some, about your lower digestive health. Don't like poo? Disgusted by poo? Well everyone does it and you'd die if you didn't so get over it and read this book.

I think that's exactly how Oprah would introduce it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"LOADS" of facts. lol.
-fmstlr

June 18, 2008 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger windrain said...

you never cease to amaze me.
hilarious...

June 20, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger MaryMei said...

I've never read the book but I've seen it on the shelves. While we're on the topic, I used to think a 'ghost' was when your poo comes out so swiftly, you don't even need to wipe b/c there are no remnants. Months later, I was told that a 'ghost' is a poo that is long and quickly slides out deep into the toilet bowl so when you go look for it, you're like 'whoa, where did it go?!' - - like a ghost! sometimes, I think about this on the train and I laugh to myself...little do people know that I'm actually thinking about poo. I have a blog too. Come visit me!
http://www.xanga.com/totoros_taro

June 25, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home